in winter i don't give my 9 month old daughter baths daily mostly every other day

is that wrong ,, i feel it's too cold now for a daily bath. so is this bad for her

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i will say its not bad for her thats what i do every other day but she is not in a daycare we rarely leave the house so i'm not that worried about germs jmo
    theycallmemomie

Answer by theycallmemomie at 4:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I've heard it is better because daily bathing could dry the baby's skin more. As long as you wash and rinse the diaper area then I don't see a problem with it. And especially if your bathroom is cold. It isn't bad for her.

Answer by Bmat at 4:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• yeah babies are clean its ok especially when its cold
    Anonymous

• I think it's fine, we live in Colorado and there is no humidity where we are, I don't bath my kids daily because it drys out their skin way too much. Usually every other day or even every three days depending on what they have been doing etc.. If they have been playing hard and have gotten sweaty then a bath, but if not we usually just stick to face washing, hands etc..
    norbert

Answer by norbert at 5:05 PM on Jan. 24, 2009