i complain to my husband alot and sometimes even cry when my daughter's too much to handle

she's a screamer and sleeps few hours. i'm constantly tired and sick.. i need someone to talk to .. but
i'm afraid my husband would get a negative attitude against our daughter and take such attitude from what i tell him so shall i stop? i just need someone to talk to after a long day of battle

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• talk to us-you can write me and vent anytime. i know exactly what you are going through
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• It sounds as if your LO is still very little. This sounds really normal. You could always see what your doc says. I wouldn't stop talking to your hubby though. Plus, there are a ton of mamas on here to talk to:)
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 4:19 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Sometimes when my LO cries, I can't handle it either.
    Babblingbree

Answer by Babblingbree at 4:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Is there a baby/young toddler play group near you? Check on places like Yahoo Groups or Meet up.com to find out. If not then start one of your own groups and invite people to join. Moms need adult interaction and some one to vent too.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:51 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I know how it feels,I complaint to my husband to,but he thinks I cant handle our son---3 months old who is colic,we can talk if you wanttoddler boy

mimikooo

Answer by mimikooo at 8:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I am right there with you. I feel bad always tlaking to my husband about it because he just gets mad. I have no one to talk to about it either as none of my friends have kids yet so they only understand to some extent. I have a 7 month old. Please email me if you want to talk!
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 9:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I feel ya my daughter NEVER sleeps and i'm seriously delrious and bitchy, cranky..........you get it. You can complain to me if I can complain to you?
    EVER314

Answer by EVER314 at 1:24 AM on Jan. 25, 2009