Bra buying and sizes..... WTF?

How many of you think that the people who work at your local Victoria's Secret are actually equipped and trained to fit you for a bra? When in actuality, at out VS store, the clerks are high school students! Some fool girl just brought me a 34B bra for me to try on..... I wear and had to buy a D cup.... and why/how is it that a 34D and a 36C are the same size? I don't mind them being young girls, good for them working, but it irritates me that they advertise or put off the rep that they can fit you for a bra.

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 4:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to work there, and some of us really have had enough experience and training to do it well, but unfortunately, just like anything in life, you will encounter some girls who just don't know what they're doing. I helped a lot of women find the right bra size. I've also seen those girls you're talking about, and had to correct some of their mistakes. They also sometimes need to be reminded that sometimes, VS just doesn't carry someone's size, so don't try to squeeze them into something VS has.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:51 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I'm a 32DDD/E, and I went in there to look at underwear one day, and the young woman tried to convince me that even though they didn't sell my size in bras, I could definitely fit in a 34D. HUH? She was nuts. I don't think they know much, either.
    Anonymous

• Oh god, I can MAYBE find a bra in there, but the rest is made for a stick. I'm a good 38DD and, yeah, if a high schooler brought me a B I would think "man, must be nice" lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• some act scared to touch you lol..Its annoyong
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 4:59 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Im a 36 DD and they try to put me in a 38 C. 38 is to big around so it put the underwires in my armpits and a C are you kidding me?? I havent been a C since Junior High!!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 24, 2009