I usually make pork fried rice the day after I make tenderloin to use up the left-overs. Since the meat usually already got lots of teriyaki or peppercorn seasoning, the rice doesn't need much seasoning. The whole thing takes me less than 20 minutes.
- Make brown rice (I usually use the 10 minute bags), and while that's going...
- Cut and lightly stir-fry some veggies in olive oil and crushed/fine chopped garlic (broccoli, carrots, snap peas, or whatever else we have that sounds good)
- Cut pork into small cubes and add to veggies to heat up.
- Add cooked rice and mix
- Scoot the rice mixture to the sides of the pan so there is a well in the center
- Crack an egg in the center and quickly scramble it until it's mostly cooked but still a little wet.
- MIx the egg with the rest of the rice mixture
- Season with soy sauce
at 1:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2012