Do you go #2 in public?

I do, I say if I have to go, I'm going no matter where I am. My co-worker will NOT go #2 anywhere but her own house, I think that is weird. How about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well not in public, but in a public restroom if i really can't hold it in lol.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 5:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I will go any where private I can besides my pants!
    Anonymous

• I do it if I have to go, I have to go. If I have to go and I'm at a store, I leave and go home. But if I'm working, I go. It hurts me to wait.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• TIP: Flush right as it's about to drop....no one will ever know.
    Anonymous

• I do! When nature calls, I answer! LOL!!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I'll go anywhere. I'd rather be embarrassed than in pain.

Funny story about a coworker who WOULD NOT GO anywhere but home. He had to go, but his friends wanted to go out. He talks too much, so by the time they left, he really, REALLY had to go. He tried to make it home, but pooped his pants. His friends were following his car and he just kept driving around and around because he couldn't get out and have his friends see the load in his pants. This was before cell phones. I'm surprised he actually shared that story, but it cracked us up!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I can now go anywhere, usually. Although I do flush a few times to minimize odor and noise :)

But if I don't feel comfortable in a certain public bathroom, like if it's too small and quiet, I won't go unless I really have to.

I completely understand where your coworker is coming from :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 5:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• If I have to go, I have to go. I cant hold it like I used to be able to LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:16 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I will if I am by myself in the public bathroom. If someone is in there, I just can't. I suppose I get stagefright. When you're waiting for people to leave, it seems like they really take their sweet time just to annoy you, right? If I notice someone in a stall when I go in to pee, and they're still in there after I'm done, well I figure that they need some privacy. I'll hurry up, wash my hands and leave . . . . if only others thought this way . . . lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I try not to unless I have to because I hate going into a restroom and someone has bombed it. Its sickening. Plus I dont sit on public toilets unless I go in with clorox wipes and lysol lol.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 6:18 PM on Jan. 24, 2009