Most embarrassing job interview?

I was interviewing for a coffee shop job in town, and I had borrowed a guy friend's phone. Right in the middle of the interview, the phone rang, and it was possibly the worst ring tone i have ever heard. "There's a masturbater on your phone, there's a masturbater on your phone"... needless to say, I hadn't turned it on silence, and it was deep in my purse, so I couldn't find the phone... Didn't get the job. Lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2012 in Just for Fun

• i once went to an interview for the wrong job. i had applied online for a job working w/ mentally disabled children and when i got called for an interview i assumed that was what the job was for. when i got there they asked me the typical questions and then "why do you think you'd be good at this job?" i answered "i love kids..." etc. and went on for about 10 mins about my experiences working with children and all that. when i finished the lady said "this job is for working with mentally ill adults." silence. "do you want to apply for THIS job?" i stammered, "yes".

yeah...didnt get the job haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:58 PM on Apr. 11, 2012

• This was back in college... I went for an interview for a receptionist position at a dental office and I had a veggie stuck in my tooth! I didnt know until I went to my car after the interview ended... didnt get the job! lol
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 11, 2012

• Oh my gosh I had the worst job interview in college. It was as an advocate in a halfway house. Right around the middle of the interview the woman goes so do you have any problem doing body cavity searches? I'm like say what? I am practically spiting on myself uh no, no, I am a Catholic in fact up until 3 months ago I was in a Catholic girls school I don't think I can do this. I sprinted out of there. i could hear the 2 women who interviewed me laughing as the door closed.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 8:40 PM on Apr. 11, 2012

• That's so horrible and funny!!! I'm sorry it cost you the job....but you have a story for LIFE!!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 11, 2012

• I had a job interview today with two public safety officers....for a Part-time security Tech position...they asked for a resume I didnt bring one...I am not sure how the interview went. What do I do now send a resume ans a thank you note,,?
    naiyly

Answer by naiyly at 4:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2012