EWWW.....Whats that?

I've been having some discharge thats real sticky and thick. It started about a week ago and comes out a little bit a few times a day. I thought at first it was my mucous plug, but I don't know if it takes that long for it to all come out and this is only white. What does that sound like it could be?? I'm going to ask my dr. when I go in this week. Thanks for any kind of help. oh & if it makes a differance I'm almost 36 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine never did all come out this time just in little pieces like your describing....
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• It sounds like discharge.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 5:21 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Well yeah I know it's discharage, I said what like if it could be bad or if it could possily be my mucus plug.
    Anonymous

• If I remember correctly, I had thick white discharge towards the end of my pregnancy (It's been 4 years). Perfectly normal. Annoying, but normal. I had to use panty liners because of it.
    Lethal232

Answer by Lethal232 at 5:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2009