I'm 35 weeks pregnant and having a burning in my stomach every night? What is that?

Burning in tummy every night?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had the same problem and my grandparents told me it was just the muscle streching. Actually mine felt like i had been laughing alot. (you know that pain), but yeah thats what they told me
    kalikamekyree

Answer by kalikamekyree at 10:22 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• PLEASE if you are worried enough to ask it in a forum, call your doctor. Trust me no question is stupid, when it comes to calling your doctor. I hope you feel better. I know when I was preg. that is the time my sides hurt. It was the weight of the baby pulling on my tummy muscles.
    tsc2007

Answer by tsc2007 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Hmm... I ask all sorts of questions in a forum that I wouldn't bother my doctor with. *shrugs* Anyways, is it burning in the muscles, or on the inside, like heartburn? If it's more heartburn-like then try lying down propped up on pillows.
    CreativeSpirit

Answer by CreativeSpirit at 3:02 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I guess I was just weird then, I would just call and talk to the rn.
    tsc2007

Answer by tsc2007 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• PS. Do you have a thyroid problem? I know that they were worried that my thyroid was whacked out. It can cause side discomfort...
    tsc2007

Answer by tsc2007 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I had it too, it was heart burn. Tell your Dr. and he will give you something for it and it will work. It sure helped me. I was drinking that chalky stuff every night and it didn't work good.
    febabe

Answer by febabe at 12:30 AM on Jul. 21, 2008