when driving have you ever seen something weird or did something weird?

I was taking a taxi home from work cause hubby had the car, well i was 20 miles from home just looking around intil i smelled this nasty smell then it was getting worse and then all a sudden i heard this huge rip from the taxi driver OMG i have no idea what he ate but it was like a dead animal for months then the guy turned around and said he needed to stop at his house i was like no i need to get home he told me he crapped his pants and was telling me about this pigs diease i guess
CONT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• cont
    but did you ever seen or did something weird?
    Anonymous

• lmao is that allowed?! rofl omg
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 5:24 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• my cousin she was in a taxi just about 4 months ago, the taxi driver asked her is she would have sex with him and she will get a free ride... lil did he know she was a undercover cop.. hehehe sucker ....
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 5:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• OMG!! What a wierdo! That taxi had some issues! He seriously crapped his pants?!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• taxi driver - EWWW!
    wierdest thing I'VE ever done - does giving hubby a BJ while he's driving count? (no, kids were not in the car at the time)
    Anonymous

• OP~~> i seen the proof !!! i also called hubby on cell telling him to come quickly and get me, i just left the 10.00 and ran as fast as i can to tell hubby where i was and now hubby gives my crap about it...
    Anonymous

• Just men picking their nose. hee. hee.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 6:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Probably the oddest was a guy reading a map while driving.
    I mean map fully unfolded in front of him over the steering wheel, impeding his vision out the windshield,etc.

I was glad I was in the other lane and passing him by LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 6:39 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I was driving on the highway and about 50 feet before my exit, I saw a car pulled over. The male driver was pulling the female passanger's hair and slapping her. It was sooooooooooo uncomfortable to drive right by. I could only see what was happening when I was right up next to them, and it was so fast, like a glance, but it was obvious what was going on. Didn't have a cell at the time, otherwise I'd have called 911. Looking back, I wish I could have stopped and at least write down the license plate number.
    Anonymous

• ?!?TMI?!? The weirdest thing my husband and I ever saw while driving was late at night, we were coming home and all of a sudden we saw something in the road. I could have swore as we drove by it was a mangled body all that I could see was bloody ribs!!! So I told my husband to turn the car around...I have seen way to many episodes of CSI...AND NO JOKE IT WAS A SET OF FLESHY BLOODY RIBS....from a deer! The was the body was positioned the head was jerked back under the body and the legs were facing the wood, so all you could see was the mangled torso! That was the weirdes thing I think we have ever seen!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 24, 2009