How to keep up on milk supply?

I read to drink 64oz of water a day, and also to eat oatmeal and take fenugreek. Does the oatmeal have to be plain or can it flavored? Also does anyone know if walmart or walgreens carrys fenugreek?

NewAngel011009

Asked by NewAngel011009 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• I Had To Take Fenugreek, Only Health Food Stores Carried It Where I Live. Wal-Mart Does Not, I Asked. I Am Not Sure About Walgreens
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 6:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Nurse on demand & often. It's the best way to up your supply.
    Anonymous

• Why do you think you have a low supply?
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 8:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Oats is oats...any oatmeal will do.

Fenugreek is at the health food store.

Why do you think your supply is low? Are you changing 6-8 dipes daily? All that matters, nothing else.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Well I couldn't get d.j. to latch on very well so I went with pumping. earlier this week i was getting about 3 oz total per pumping, now im only getting an ounce to an once and a half per pumping so im thinking im starting to dry up already. Also even though im getting the same amount per pumping my breasts dont feel fuller like they did before i started each time.
    NewAngel011009

Answer by NewAngel011009 at 12:05 AM on Jan. 25, 2009