How do I get dried paint off my car???

A few months ago I parked under a bridge and they were painting. Some, no no, ALOT of it splatter on my car. Its been on it for a while but I decided its time to get it off lol. The paint came off of the winshield and windows with my ice scraper!!!! But it wont come of the rest of the car and I don't want to ruin my paint on the car. HELP!!!!!

jjsmommi5

Asked by jjsmommi5 at 6:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I would take it to a professional detailer so they can buff your car and get it all off.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I work for the state transportation department - if it is road paint, it may come off with a good washing. After this long though it might not. If they were painting the road it could also be paid for by your state transportation department.
    Anonymous