Depo Provera...

How long did it take you to get back to normal after coming off of the Depo shot? It's been 5 months since my last shot. I have gained 30 lbs and feel bloated and horrible, not to mention the every other week cycles... Does it get better?

kelfr25

Asked by kelfr25 at 6:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Health

• im comming off the shot too. did your breasts get sore or did you leak some white liquid from them? my shot was due 1-1-09 and i didnt get it. have taken 3 tests and all of them were negative. but i havent had a period yet either.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:41 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• They got sore, but I didn't have other problems with them. I have, however broken out like a teenager, and have been having a cycle every other week or so. It's aggravating.
    kelfr25

Answer by kelfr25 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2009