Anyone know her?

I have been trying to find my dh's biological sister for a year now. I have gone to several search engines and have found nothing. I have called many people and always hit a dead end. I have searched Myspace, facebook and all those networks. The problem is I think she got married and I only know her maiden name. I thought I would put it out here, you never know right?

If anyone knows a Dawn Gustafson that was raised in Californis, her Mom's name was Linda, please pm me.

Thanks ladies.

adamjackie

Asked by adamjackie at 6:37 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• have you tried to google her name. maybe it will give you some ideas on what you can look for on myspace or facebook. hope this helps
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• LOL....I also googled that name for you and got some bodybuilder chick. Try classmates.com see if she has an account there.

starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 6:45 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• How old is she I found a woman with that name on whitepages.com. This woman is between 45 and 49 and her middle initial is A. it gives the address too
    jjsmommi5

Answer by jjsmommi5 at 6:55 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I believe she is in her 30s. I think she might have brown hair. I do not know much about her. I have searched every free thing I can find. Other places seem fake or too pricey and I can not afford it.
    adamjackie

Answer by adamjackie at 7:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• ok I'll keep searching I hope you find her
    jjsmommi5

Answer by jjsmommi5 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• did you try facebook there are a bunch there
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 7:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Try people finder.com that's how I found my sister (big mistake, long story) I hope you find her and your ending is much happier than mine.
    babygirl5151999

Answer by babygirl5151999 at 7:32 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• go to reunion.com
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 7:37 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• USA SEARCH SHOULD BRING HER UP.. Or PUT IN YOUR DH's name on USA SEARCH and SHE WILL ALSO COME UP...... You can thank me later... this will work.
    Kay300

Answer by Kay300 at 7:50 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• What is her middle initial or middle name? and it would really help if you knew her age.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:01 PM on Jan. 24, 2009