Looking for ideas to keep my groups up and running.

I have a few groups that I run here on CM but I have a hard time keeping my members active. I send out weekly bulletins and I set up contests and picture posts but activity is always down. How can I generate more interest?

MommyRuby2008

Asked by MommyRuby2008 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont know... Iam members of a few groups but honestly... i dont know much about the groups. People are so busy these days. Good Luck! what groups do u have??
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 7:19 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• honestly, i dont know. I am a member of about 6 different groups, but I lost interest in them pretty quickly. It is easier and more fun just to discuss things here in Answers. :-D I guess it depends on the group though. The ones I am in are Pregnancy and Newborn and Breastfeeding groups.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:55 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• What are your groups about. Than would help us be able to give you ideas
    christy2cav

Answer by christy2cav at 8:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• First time mommas, Lets rate everything, Our men are deployed, Hungry belly, Photo Fanatics
    MommyRuby2008

Answer by MommyRuby2008 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 24, 2009