If all our question and answers are veiwed by Cm team ad. Even when we post anom. Is our pm's private?? just curious!

I notcied a answer got deleted in a question and they told us so! But I have seen some pretty nasty answers that dont get deleted. How do they decide?

faithful78

Asked by faithful78 at 7:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think they only delete things if someone complains about it. And yes they can read our private messages but I doubt they do unless they have reason to.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 7:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I guess we gotta be babysat cuz, its NOT like we are adults!
    Anonymous

• Nothing is private on the internet. NOTHING.
    Anonymous

• They either see it or it gets reported. If they don't see it or it isn't reported, than nothing happens.
    Anonymous

• An admin can always see your e-mails and private messages if they wanted to. And that's on ANY system, not just CafeMom. Not likely they'd WANT to though.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:21 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• it is in the rules, you can read them to see what is allowed and what is left alone.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• bummer! no privacy
    Anonymous