Help with baby blues???

well the people i have been talking to with more than one child have told me the more you have the worst baby blues get. This is our 2nd one i know with the 1st it lasted 2 weeks maxed and i only cried a few times it didnt hender me for taking care of my baby though. what have yall experienced with the 2nd one was is worst than the 1st?

Wyattsmom205

Asked by Wyattsmom205 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my chiro put me on a good Omega 3 suppliment. she said that w/ each pregnancy you deplete your stores more and more till it's gone. I started it before pregnany and doubled my dosage durring pregnancy(had blues start then). It has helped immensly. I hoping that I can avoid antidepressents this time by taking my suppliment, exercise, and if that's not enough I'll cut out sugar. The sugar thing I got from the book Potatoes not Prozac
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 7:20 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I had a terrible case after my first pregnancy and had to go on an antidepressant for about a year to get me back to normal.... but NONE after my second pregnancy. I kept expecting it to hit..but it never did:) I think every person is different.
    gilchrist77

Answer by gilchrist77 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2009