Contractions or BH??? 36 wks PLEASE HELP!

Well last night i woke up having these bad cramps and bad back pain they came and went away about 6 times my stomach got really tight those 6 times then i had diahrea a little after that. So it went away, I fell back to sleep and woke up with it again. iM not sure how many hours after the first pains came but i would say about an hour if not a little more. well the same thing happened tightning to the stomach back pain just like cramps but with the back pain. then that led to the diareha and then i went to sleep. Oh and also around my vaginal area its been hurting like pain at times through out the day and sometimes at night. i dont feel preasure, just pain like i dont even want to walk at times. is this because im dilating or because i walk alot on clean here and there???? Im 36 weeks and 1 centimeter dilated!

Some advice will be greatly appreciated! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like they are too far apart to actually go to the hospital, but probably the beginning of labor!! Good luck, and congrats in advance!!
    Anonymous

• Yeah i know they are too far apart to go the the hospital thats why i didnt go. But was it a contraction or just bh??? As you said beggining of labor so that would mean it was forsure contractions??? lol
    Anonymous

• Can you talk and walk through the "cramps"? If not, they're contractions.

I delivered my third 36 weeks to the day. I happened to be in for my 36 week check and ultrasound when the contractions kicked into overdrive. I thought it was bad cramps, but then realized I had to lean over and sway...and breathe.

She did an internal check and I had another while she was in there....went form 2 to 4 cm's while she was checking!

He was born the next day 26 minutes after they broke my water. LOL
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:16 PM on Jan. 24, 2009