WHY DO YOU BELIEVE IN gOD AND OR JESUS?

WHAT MAKES YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? WHAT MAKES YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• i believe in God, i believe that Jesus is a prophet not the son of God.

rachelisamail

Answer by rachelisamail at 8:08 AM on Sep. 18, 2008

• ON THE LEFT SIDE OF YOUR KEYBOARD IS A BUTTON THAT SAYS "CAPS LOCK". PRESS IT. AFTER THAT SEARCH THROUGH RELIGION & BELIEFS TO SEE IF THIS QUESTION HASN'T ALREADY BEEN BEATEN TO DEATH IN JUST THE LAST WEEK.
    Gotoyourmoms

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 10:45 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I believe in God because no one has proven to me that He doesn't exist. It takes just as much faith to be an atheist as it does to be a Christian IMO.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I believe in God because No one has proven he doesn't exist. God has helped me through trying times. You know those little things that happen unexpectedly. That is God. When you are thinking about someone and the phone rings that is God. You may not think it is but, God works in mysterious ways.
    gweniepooh

Answer by gweniepooh at 10:58 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I don't believe in God. I've tried many times but it just doesn't make sense to me at all. I think humans made up God to fill in the blanks for information they knew nothing about and to keep people in line. AND why does God need money if he is all powerful and created everything? You go to church and they ask for tithes and offerings to keep the faith going and however much you give the church is how much God will bless you? I'm sorry but you can't buy love... Not even from the Supreme Being.
    BonnaVore

Answer by BonnaVore at 11:10 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Also - I do believe that Jesus did exsist. He was a great prophet and a great philosipher but that's where it ends. I don't think he came from the gods any more than I did.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:12 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I believe in god because it has changed my life around. LIving for him in all that i do has made me so strong because I feel that I can get through anything. I belileve that each time mankind was in darkness god sent a prophet to us as an example of how to live. I believe in the devil as much as god because I believe the devil is here to make us forget. I believe that everything in this universe is way to complex. there has to be a creater. I believe in the miricles of the quran the miricles of jesus i believe cause when i see the way practing muslims treat everyone the ones I have met and the way the live there life to me I see a strong faith who helps each other in all times of suffering.I believe not just in HOPE in the after live I believe because it has made my life her on earth happy as well
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 11:51 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I also try to see how the whole world lives in all countrys in all cultures . I believe that we are all equal no matter where we come from I believe that every culture has good and to me that is another reason i believe in islam because it is all colors all walks of life from all parts of the world
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 11:54 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• gotoyourmoms first and foremost since when does God want this question only asked once and for all. I would think anyone professing to be a Christian would be tickled pink that someone was even asking why a person believes and is seeking answers. It gives you a chance to be a witness for HIS glory.     To the poster I apologize in behalf of the Body for behavior.
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 12:06 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I believe and know that I know that there is a God and His Son Jesus and a Holy Spirit. He has taken me through situations and provided for me when I saw no way out and no hope. I have felt His presence in me and seen miracles done. There have been times I was dry as a bone. But that was me not God, he was there all the time. I have come up against evil spiritual forces and by the Blood of Jesus was able to get rid of them. God is here all around if you seek Him. It should be scientifically impossible to hold even a bucket full of atoms together yet billions upon billions are. The heavens are set in a perfect order all in perfect sequence.
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 12:13 PM on Jul. 20, 2008