Do you ever report questions or answers for being inappropriate?

I do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sure do!
    nikkiJ86

Answer by nikkiJ86 at 8:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I do, but only if they're racist or something like that. Or advertising...I HATE that!
    Anonymous

• Yes, I have.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 8:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I have reported a few answers and questions.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• no
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 8:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I haven't yet. Sometimes my ad- radar flares up and I start to report it, then I change my mind. When someone posts a question about a product and gives a website and asks if anyone has heard of it and that it only costs a few dollars which is really a great deal.... This makes me verrrrrry suspicious.

Answer by Bmat at 8:20 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• YEP .. I have.
    Anonymous

• No, Who has time for that petty crap? If I don't like it, I don't have to answer. Better yet, I also have the right to answer and disagree with it . And everyone has to read what I wrote too. If you report it before others get to put their two cents in, the only opinion ayone will get is that of the person you completely disagree with. It is likely others have read it before you. Freedom of speech is what keeps us free. Peace my sisters! LOL --I know hippie crap, but Iove it.
    ~Janet (mommyluvsphilip)
    mommyluvsphilip

Answer by mommyluvsphilip at 8:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Yes, but only maybe 3 times. They were really drama causing questions regarding something I'm passionate about. Usually I ignore ignore ignore!!!!
    Anonymous

• Nope and cant stand the people who do!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 24, 2009