Who has a part time work from home job that is real, legit, and not a scam?

I would like to have a real work from home job. No scams, survey taking or anything else. Something real. Anybody have ideas?

MOMMY2BABYGIRLS

Asked by MOMMY2BABYGIRLS at 8:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• I looked ewverywhere for something and finally had to resort to daycare, hopefully one day i will find something else to help out as well.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 8:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 8:52 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Girl, I have three!   I have links to these at www.stuffformoms.info.   They are Errand Service, Advertising Service and Virtual Assistant.  I think you can get some great ideas as well as use these websites for ideas to start your own.  It's very easy and anyone can do it.  No money involved.  

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:21 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I have tried a lot of different jobs from home. I started selling candles for Diamond Creek Candles and found my niche. I make money and am really passionate about selling candles. It was free to start and I have no quotas to meet. These candles sell themselves! You can sell online, have parties,open houses, catalog parties. I can have you up and running it just minutes. Let me know what you think.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I have a few as well. One is a referral business for products. I bake and decorate cakes on the side, I am going to watch kids for a while. Also, if you are interested in a career....becoming a medical transcriptionist can allow you to work from home and set your own hours but requires schooling. I can give you a referral to the school that I went to which is one of the best on all of the lists for employers. Actuallym whomever I refer who enrolls before the end of the month gets $250 off.
    Let me know if you have any other questions about any of these things I'd love to help!
    Mimi2mommy

Answer by Mimi2mommy at 12:20 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I am an IBO with MonaVie - MonaVie is currently the fastest growing wellness beverage & networking business in the world - If you would like to join us for an online party to learn more about it - visit my page and journal post for more information. Come join us for a fun filled evening... Hope to see you there...
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 12:54 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• YES!!!! I used to work for The Body Shop. They also have at home! Well know established company and now owned by Loreal. I invite you to go to www.thebodyshopathome.com . Check it out. Please feel free to pm me with any/all questions. I have done retail for 10+ years and this is a fun way to work from home. I love it and their products are fabulous. So many great things to share about this. Check it out, if you like it we will go from there! Great luck and hope to hear from you!
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 9:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I work with a company that has been around 25 years and we are well known all around. Our company has a device that when people use it they say they look 10 years younger in 10 minutes!...And we now have exclusive rights and a worldwide patent on a natural ingredient that is proven to totally stop the aging on your skin. This is a revolutionary discovery and no one else has it in the anti-aging industry!

I have been with this company 3 years and it has been a blessing in my life and the life of others.
    We are looking for serious, motivated individuals that want to make a difference in the world. If that is you or you would like to know more about this product, feel free to contact me. You don't want to miss out on this opportunity! Timing is everything!

Blessings and prosperity to all of you.
    Evelyn

mama2777

Answer by mama2777 at 6:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Check out my website, I have several different ways of making money, they are all legit.
    They really pay and are all FREE to sign-up for.
    http://slp777.ws/money-at-home
    SLPERRY

Answer by SLPERRY at 11:29 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• - Set your financial goals -- Are you just looking for extra income or a potential full-time income? How long (and hard) are you willing to work to meet your goal?

- Determine if you are looking for a JOB or a BUSINESS -- there is a distinct difference between the two and you want to focus your energies appropriately for the best results.

- If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses). I recommend checking out the Telecommuting Moms folder here at WAHM.com for leads on home JOBS. I also have some resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs on my Work From Home site.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2009