Just not interested and don't know why...

I just had my 4th baby this past July. Ever since he was born my sex drive is totally non exsistant. I know its normal after a baby but were going on 7 months now! My poor husband is so understanding and tries his best to act like its okay, but I know better. And honestly we've always had a wonderful sex life.. my mind misses it but my body is another story. I just want things to go back to normal. I don't deny him, but I miss enjoying my husband and our time together that way. Does anyone know why its still like this after 7 months? Or have any ideas or sugestions as to what I can do to get the libido back to normal? Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• you can just try having sex..the more you do it im sure the more you will want to do it. ive heard many women say that. good luck!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Plan ahead.

I know it sounds stupid, but you may have to plan to actually have sex to get your body and mind wrapped around the concept, then just DO IT! lol
    Don't think about how much you'd rather be doing something else....keep your mind on sex.

Its kinda like that old concept "If you don't use it, you'll lose it.". The same kinda goes for sex...sometimes you have to make yourself do to remind you of what you're missing.

Its wonderful that your DH is being understanding, because that can be hard on a man, but it definitely helps when he's not pressuring you.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 8:55 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• It's possible your body and mind are just too stressed right now. See if you can have the grandparents watch the kids for a weekend while you and your hubby enjoy your time together as a couple... not parents. Do the things you liked to do before you had kids... it made my libido come back for sure. And never feel guilty for wanting or needing time away from the kids... everyone needs their grown-up time!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 8:57 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• try watching porn LOL
    Alex1084

Answer by Alex1084 at 9:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• talk to ur dr, even more so if u tore or had to get cut sometimes some important nevres can be damaged
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 10:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• BELEVE ME HE WILL GET MADE SOONNER OR LATTER. WHEN ME AN MH HUSBAND STARTED DATING IT WAS ALL THE TIME. NOW 7 YEARS LATER IT IS LIKE TOUCH ME OR YOU ARE DEAD. i JUST DO NOT LIKE SEX AT ALL ANYMORE. WHY HE WANTS IT ALL THE TIME HELP ZAGARIPRUSS
    ZAGARIPRUSS

Answer by ZAGARIPRUSS at 1:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2009