Could I be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex 6wks. ago with my boyfriend but he used the pull it out before "it" comes technique. I have not gone through any symptoms,I still feel normal. I also gotten my period as usual, but I only bleeded for 2dys. The rest was like dry blood I guess. Thats the only thing that made me think I'm pregnant. I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Is this stress or am I going through the beginning of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• prob nothing. BUT some men leak a little. you will have to give it a little while for a pt to test positive
    setliff

Answer by setliff at 9:01 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• it just maybe stress. and the pullout method doesnt always work there is precum that can get you pregnant. if you dont feel pregnant then ur probably not. if you want to know soon try to go and take a blood test and that can tell you for sure. GOOD LUCK. hope you get the results ur looking for
    mybabe22

Answer by mybabe22 at 9:02 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• there's no telling. you very well could be pregnant. but you may wanna go to the doc to be sure. it's too hard to tell you yes or no
    blaineswifey07

Answer by blaineswifey07 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• be careful with the rythm method of birth control. please use protection if youdont want to be prego. If you are not confident that you are not pregnant...go get a test from Dr.
    Did you have sex prior to your 2 day period? cause sometimes when prego it makes your cervix softer and cause a little bleeding..so go get checked.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 2:22 AM on Jan. 25, 2009