Are you ready for Valentines Day? Got cards for all the younguns?

Isn't it funny how the school system seems to forget St Valentine is for Lovers?
Yet the children are allowed to celebrate it yet and continue to....
Here's to Love thy neighbor...

Sunny220

Asked by Sunny220 at 9:02 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Arggghhhh!! Thank you for the reminder. I need to get cards for my family, including the little ones. Good grief. I hadn't even thought of it.

Answer by Bmat at 9:18 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• i do think its funny and i still need to get cards to lol and we wonder y children are getting in to grown up relationships sp young. i caught my 5yr old and 6 yr old daughters "playing dr" with the 6yr old boy next door damn valentines day lol hahaha (btw no more playing with the boy next door period!!!!!)
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 10:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• i am almost done. i have the cards for both classes . i have the stuff more all my friends kids and my kids. and i little something for each of my ladies. me and hubby really dont exchange valentines our wedding ann. is feb 6 .
    nannybopeep

Answer by nannybopeep at 9:59 AM on Jan. 25, 2009