Can you believe this?

This guy molested an infant. A BABY!!! and he only get's 10 years and a month. That man should get the death penalty! This man lived in western NY.. can you believe this?

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/buffaloerie/story/558707.html

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 9:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• If it were our kid..I know my husband would get himself put in the same prison as the molester to get his baby's due justice and I would probably never see my husband again.....nor would the molester survive to see light again........people are sick!!
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 2:01 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• What in the hell would make you molest an INFANT?

God, why isn't our justice system putting people like this away for life?

Sick. Just sick.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 9:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• He is still facing state charges....Maybe they will nail his butt to the wall there!!!! I hope. If not I hope they let the other prisoners know exactly what he is in there for........
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I think they should be put to death. More than murderers, more than terrorists. Child molesters should die. No two ways about it. To hurt an infant is the worst thing in the world to me. I hope he gets what's coming to him.
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 9:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• That happened where I live as well. A man did that to a 16 month. He deserves life in prison... sick son of a bitch! I saw on WE channel where a man shot his 2 kids and got life and an inmate killed him.
    Anonymous

• He will get the death penalty albeit in an indirect manner. Inmates do not toy with child molesters/abusers/rapists. Believe that he will pay dearly for his sins.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 9:30 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• What do you expect? We are living in the last days.
    Anonymous

• this happens more then you care to know. i hear it all the time and think the same thing but i think the death they will face in prison is worse the needle they get in the arm. so it evens out. hopefully they do find out what his crime is and do do him off. this man is sick. makes you wonder what leads people to do that. maybe porn didn't satisfy his appetites anymore. sick bastard.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• either way 10 years and a month is NOT right. People like that should be locked up for life, or put to death.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:20 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Unfortunately that happens all the time. It was on Oprah recently, some post videos of themselves doing it online and the FBI is trying to catch them. One was so young you could still see the stubble of the umblical cord. It's a tragedy.
    Anonymous