What are the pros and cons of having children? What age do you think is best to start having kids?

BonnaVore

Asked by BonnaVore at 11:02 AM on Jul. 20, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Pros of children well I couldn't imagine my life without my DD and I cannot wait to get pregnant soon (hopefully). Kids are fun, and full of love, they give me a reason for each day, all the little accomplishments each day, the endless entertainment, unconditional love, and they are great motivators! Cons well to me there are none I love it but some other people would probably say less time, no time for yourself, added expenses, temper tantrums, some day they will be teenagers lol. I was 23 when I had my DD and I wouldn't have changed it for the world and when I turn 30 my DH is getting a vasectomy his choice because I want to have all my children before 30. This is all depending on the person though.
    ilovemybananer

Answer by ilovemybananer at 11:08 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I think it is best to have children when you feel you ae ready for them . I do nto think there is a best age just a best time . I could tell you pros and cons of kids but people have different opinions . I can tell you they are worth it , they are not just kids they are the future .
    angeleyesm

Answer by angeleyesm at 12:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Humm the pros's and con's? Well I think if you have to ask this question then possible you are not ready. I could not imagine my life without my two (now adult) children and as of recent our Grandson. Having a child is a life time commitment. As for the right age. There is none. But seeing you are asking you may need to wait until you have such a desire that it consumes you. If you never have this aching desire then I say do not have children. Unless you are going to love them more then yourself and commitment a life time to them then I say do not have children.
    Debi4Fun

Answer by Debi4Fun at 1:04 PM on Jul. 20, 2008