What are the chances???

My hubby and I are trying to conceive and I was wondering if I had a period from Jan 1-8 and has had sex every other day or every two days could I more likely be pregnant now and have to wait for a while to have a +HPT, but my periods are also irregular but my cycles are anywhere from 30-33 day. I used an ovulation calendar on www.webmd.com and it gave me days that I could be fertile and then really fertile, so I had sex on those days, so maybe just maybe we are pregnant...I sure hope so.

DYMOND24

Asked by DYMOND24 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The best way to know when you're fertile is an ovluation test. It's like a pregnancy test except it tells you when you're ovulating. The fertility calculator might be dead on. But those are more accurate for textbook cases which few women actually are.

Is it possible you're pregnant? Sure. But only time will tell. And if you're not then don't sweat it. You can always try again.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 9:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I've found the the best site to help with predicting fertility is fertilityfriend.com
    airforcewifemom

Answer by airforcewifemom at 2:34 AM on Jan. 25, 2009