• In the Spotlight:

bath time?

Do you add soap directly to the water to make a bubble bath or do just fill with water and soap on a washcloth then wash them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i use some bubbles with like baby soap then i wash her with a wash cloth also just dont use to much
    MiasMommy6908

Answer by MiasMommy6908 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I put my soap on the washcloth. My son has found out that it is fun to lean over the side of the inflatable tub and let the water run out. Last night he ended up with the water in his mouth. I would hate for him to swallow a mouthful of soapy water.
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:20 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Yeah I wouldn't do a bubble bath with a small baby. They don't really understand not to eat soapy water yet. I would just run clean water and wash with a washcloth.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:31 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Both.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:39 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• i do soap on a washcloth.. or i put a bit on him and scrub scrub... lol plus bubble bath isnt very good for little girls to sit in.. you didnt mention if you had a boy or girl... earthmamaangelbaby.com has great baby soap... its all organic, and wow, when my son gets out of his tub... he smells so good... sometimes, i use it.....
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 11:04 PM on Jan. 24, 2009