Why is the "sin" of homosexuality feared soooo much more...

than other, more prevelent "sins"?

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2012 in Religious Debate

• idk. there are plenty more 'fearsome' than that. plenty. (yes, i'm being facetious, as i don't 'fear' homosexuality, personally.)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2012

• For me, it's not.
    I don't live in the Bible Belt and homosexuality isn't frowned upon here. It's accepted.

Looking fwd.to seeing other responses.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 6:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2012

• I don't fear it either. Where i live in NY it is accepted.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 6:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2012

• Mystifying to me....if it's the sex everyone is wigged out about, don't heterosexuals have butt sex too? Seriously.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2012

• ^LOL...not since i got married. :((
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2012

• It isn't.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2012

• It's easier to point the finger of blame on something that can't be pointed right back at them.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2012

• here's the thing that chaps my hide...and its sooo something i can't stand, on any level about any subject.
    i grew up in OK, and the last half of my life i've lived in ARK...not a big difference, 'bible belt'-wise.
    (and i don't care if i get DVd for this..because everyone knows its the truth..)
    homosexuality is just great, fine and dandy..if ITS DOING YOUR HAIR, DECORATING YOUR MANSION (or middle-class wannabe w/2.5garage), ARRANGING YOUR FINE FLORALS or TEACHING YOUR CHILD VOICE OR PIANO.
    now, i am not stereotyping homosexuals..we all know the game. i'm just saying, it may be something someone 'fears' or objects to or doesn't 'believe in' (lol..that cracks me up)..until something is needed, like those examples. then its, ''OH, you must go to my guy..he's the best!''
    wtcrap.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2012

• For me it isn't, but I do understand what you are talking about. It seems like some Christians seems to think that homosexuality is the ultimate sin or something.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 6:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2012

• I don't even consider it a sin
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 6:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2012