jon and kate plus 8

Does anyone watch that show and what do you think of it?

SandyOga

Asked by SandyOga at 9:30 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• I watch it some and I really like it. Its inspiring and entertaining lol!
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 9:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I watch it every week, I love the show. I know I an thankful that it isn't me, my four kids can drive me crazy. Add another four and I would be like Kate.
    LadybugsMonkeys

Answer by LadybugsMonkeys at 10:00 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I watched it when my daughter got the seasons 1 AND 2 dvds. I like seeing the family life, the children and how John deals with things. Kate is not my cup of tea but I feel for her, having to be the home manager and mom to eight children. I read her book and still feel the same way. I even saw her at a book signing. She was cranky but I accept that is her personality. She is a good mom to the kids. She could be better with John but where would she find the time to work on that?
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 10:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I LOVE IT... love love love love they are soooo funny and so entertaining!!! its amazing to see them do the simplest things... i love it
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 3:07 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• jon and Kate are incredible, and their children are soo so so adorable and smart. i watch it religiously, and i have their dvd, and i have read their book. Kate is a wonderful mother to her 8 kids, an jon is a hard workin and wonderful father. you should watch it, but be careful, u will get hooked! lol
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 6:12 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• iLOVE THAT SHOW . IT IS SO GOOD. i AM ALWAYS TRYING TO FIND WHAT TIME IT IS ON.
    ZAGARIPRUSS

Answer by ZAGARIPRUSS at 12:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• What's the difference? Seems you only print the positive responses anyway.
    ellyc19111

Answer by ellyc19111 at 10:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• The show was great when it began an few years ago. It is so obvious now what fame and
    money has done to this family. And it is not a pretty picture. Kate has gone off the charts with
    her attitude. I really feel afraid for this marriage and the sanity of poor Jon. Someone needs
    to sit these two parents down and have them take a close look at themselves, their kids
    and what the future holds if things continue the way they are.
    canada4ever

Answer by canada4ever at 2:49 AM on Feb. 17, 2009