Could she want more than friendship?

I just had a baby this month me and my husband are both happy to have her ok eel my hubby works at a resturant a server there's thisgirl who he has working with him I don't know if it is just me but I feel like they became close friends too fast first she invited us to her kidsbday party we didn't go bcuz my hubby said he was tired I wanted to meet her it's been almost a year since he's worked there and I still havnt met her she also brought him and by baby a gift is it just friendly jester or could it be more I feel real insecure right now especially after I just had a baby help?

Happy2bemom969

Asked by Happy2bemom969 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• oh man i was kiiinda in a situation like that. i felt my bf was gettin to close to fast with this girl and they hung out (in a group) like a lot. and it really bothered me. turned out she doesnt like him at all. now she doesnt even hang out wtih him. i kinda feel bad..but kinda dont! lol
    Anonymous

• It really could be either one. Personally, I wouldn't worry about it unless its something that just makes you really uncomfortable. I know whaen I had my baby's I felt the same way. I hope everything turns out ok for you.
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 9:34 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Well during my pregnancy everytime i went to the hospital my hubby would text her letting her know what's going on it's like she would be all up in our business and I think there has been times my husband would erase text conversations with her I just don't feel comfortable with my hubby having a girl friend and especially if I havnt met her it's like my hubby doesn't want me to met her for a reason
    Happy2bemom969

Answer by Happy2bemom969 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• the most i can say is follow your gut feelings about it. it could be nothing but it may be more. I would tell him straight out if she is some one that is such a good friend you want to meet her or tell him you would like to personally thank her for the gift for baby. see if it was he truely wasnt feeling well the day u had the chance to meet her or if he seems to be putting up road blocks
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 9:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I just need to tell him how I really feel it's really bothering me
    Happy2bemom969

Answer by Happy2bemom969 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Just make your presence known to her, a couple times unannounced at work just for a few minutes, let her know that your man is not available, and you let your man know that too!!! You will be more comfortable when he leaves to work.
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• as long as she makes an effort to include you, it's probably nothing. my bet is that she is looking for another mommy friend. but why is your hubby trying to keep you two apart? is he worried she may reveal something about his work world??
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 10:24 PM on Jan. 24, 2009