my due date is tomorrow...i am assuming now that i am going to be late?

how many of you delivered on your due date and how far after for those who were late? this is my first baby and i know people say that the first ones like to be late. i thought i lost my plug in pieces like over a week ago. i'm walking, having sex etc. i am trying to stay optomistic...i know he has to come sometime.

hopefulsynclare

Asked by hopefulsynclare at 9:30 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My first son I delivered on my due date. My last two were both late so I was induced. Have sex!

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:32 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• My second son arrived on my due date. I'd had no idea and expected him to be late as the date got closer.

Answer by Bmat at 9:33 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I had my first son like 2-4 days before his due date. but I know some people that have went to as far as 2 weeks past their due date. I guess whenever your body feels like it is ready to have that baby it will. Good Luck!!!
    DYMOND24

Answer by DYMOND24 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• i was a little over a week late with my first and a week early with my 2nd
    setliff

Answer by setliff at 9:38 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• If they're not born right on their due date dosn't really mean they're late.
    Anonymous

• I haven't. My babies always come at around 41.5 weeks which is normal, not late.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 9:48 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Oh shoot, let it go a lil while longer. Not too many people deliver naturally on their due dates.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• My water broke 2 hours before my appt on my due date. Don't discount it yet. It could still happen. You never know.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:55 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• my daughter came on her due date it was november fifth i started having contractions around eleven in the morning on the fifth went to the hospital at two and had her and nine that night
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• First-time babies average coming at 41 weeks and 1 day, so if you consider that a more realistic "due date, then you'd be "early" to deliver tomorrow! ;-)

But since a due date is a MID-point in the average estimate DUE PERIOD of 4 weeks (38-42 weeks), you can know that there is a great chance baby will arrive in the next 2 weeks.

You will make it, baby WILL come~ Have patience! Good luck! :-D
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2009