omgosh what do you do when...

Your so and your bf don't get along? My bf and so got into a big fight last night b/c she thinks being a cocktail waitress, go go dancer or a dancer is wrong and her so would never let her do anything like that and also doesn't want anyone else looking at her. Now she doesn't want to be my friend anymore b/c she says he is a bad so.

JaeleensMommy

Asked by JaeleensMommy at 9:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I think you need a new best friend! Its not her place to judge what profession you have chosen.
    MommaLucy

Answer by MommaLucy at 9:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• There is nothing wrong with any of those things. Some people though would disagree with me on that.

Give her some time to cool down. Then try to talk to her. Try to see if she'll agree to disagree. It's a touchy subject for some people.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 9:37 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• just fart in her face that'lle make her laugh, that's what I do to my friends
    Anonymous

• if she doesn't want to be your friend anymore, then i think you have the problem solved.
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 10:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I think our fs is over be b/c how could I be friends with someone who is so judgemental and who comes into my house disrespecting my so a job is a job! She definitely owes us an apology. Will we get probably not. Thank You everyone who is responding.
    JaeleensMommy

Answer by JaeleensMommy at 10:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• i think she is showing you how much she cares for you. she wants your SO to pay for more stuff so that you don't have to go do this. if you have always been a go go dancer then i find it hard to believe you and her are friends. seems to me that you just started this when you hooked up with SO and i hate to judge but i do wonder how a man could let you do that. i think with true love you never want anyone to see what you have. i know my husband would never let me do that in the least degree. for his eyes only. i think that is just plain sweet love. what you have doesn't sound very healthy. oh though that is a bit judgmental but yes i guess in this i am. although as far as your friend i think her and i share the same frame of thinking and i think her heart is in the right place. i guess you have to decide if you want to loose her over this or not. SO's come and go.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Let me be clear I'm not a go go dancer or a dancer! We have a friend who is and when we went out we saw her and she was dancing with little booty shorts and a bra on and she said that was so sad and I said why it's her life and I don't think there is anything wrong with what she is doing and plus she looks happy. My so thinks the same and she just thinks that is so wrong that we think that! We also have been bf for 10 years. She also thinks being a cocktail waitress is also wrong.
    JaeleensMommy

Answer by JaeleensMommy at 11:19 PM on Jan. 24, 2009