Bare Minerals

Has anyone used Bare Minerals or the similar products made by Avon? I am looking at getting them, but I want to make sure that they do actually work decently. Did you have trouble finding your proper shade? Were they hard to use?
Thanks

NewMommyin06

Asked by NewMommyin06 at 9:39 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I got the Bare Essentials kind from target and LOVE it!!! it was the best $50 I ever spent on make up.

I did make a mess of the bathroom counter the first few times I used it though LOL

I highly recommend the Bare Essentials.
    Anonymous

• The products form avon are awesome, I am actually a Independent Sales Rep for avon and use them, I also use raw minerals I love them also, my mil got them for me for xmas. and they are very easy to use and they offer great coverage and dont rub off. hope this helps good luck
    newmommy61207

Answer by newmommy61207 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• care minerals is the only make up I will use! worth every penny!
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 9:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I meant bare not care...oops
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 9:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Yes, i have tried the bare minarals but ,it wasnt by avon i got mine from a booth in the mall called micabella they tried it on my face to find me the right match and trust that stuff works it shows so smooth almost like you have really good skin there eye shadows work really good too.
    NE-NE21

Answer by NE-NE21 at 10:57 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I tried the bare minerals on the iternet and had the hardest time trying to match my color ( I am an olive complextion). And they are very expensive. I tried the Avon version and the rep helped me with the color and the results are mcuh better. Still expensive but worth it if it looks natural. It works great for my dark cirlcles, much better than that shiny, yellow concealer I used for years! And It didn't make my complextion worse (acne or red splotches) like the other product did.
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 8:32 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I love Bare Minerals too. Most major brands Revlon and such are coming out with mineral makeups too.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• i kno at my mall there is a bare minerals i went in and they did a make over and gave me my shades for my skin
    Anonymous

• Bare Minerals/Essentials are FANTASTIC. They really do work. Worth the money if you have skin issues.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 11:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• kristen my sister is an avon rep if you want i can get soem samples and find stuff out for you jsut let me know. i can send you her email too. other wise just email me let me knwo either here email or myspace... i am not too sure what i use fromthere.
    tracymommyof5

Answer by tracymommyof5 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 28, 2009