Diarrhea in Early Pregnancy?

I am 5 weeks pregnant--just found out yesterday! I have had the WORST diarrhea for 2 days (i am sorry if its tmi) and I am just wondering if this is normal. I was very constipated when I was pregnant with my son and dont know if it normal to have the opposite. I know this is gross (I am so sorry!), but its foamy and I have actually had to change my clothes after an accident with passing gas. I went 1 1/2 days unable to eat because of nausea (hence the pregnancy test) and now that I am eating a little, it literally "runs" out of me, pardon the expression. Anyone else have this problem?? What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You should ask your doctor if there is anything he can give you for that. Whenever you see him or her
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I'm 5 weeks pregnant today. Yea, I would say that's normal. I have very loose bowels myself, haha. It was the same way with me last baby.
    KJDsMommy

Answer by KJDsMommy at 10:21 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• yeah, I had that problem when i was pregnant with my daughter but, it was only for like a day. Try to eat some bannas or apple sauce trust it will help.
    NE-NE21

Answer by NE-NE21 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 24, 2009