The shakes

My 7th month old shakes way too much. It looks like he's excited and his arms just keep shaking. He also kick his legs non stop. He stops once we pick him up. Is this normal.

djevica

Asked by djevica at 9:47 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It sounds like what my DD does. It sort of looks like she is trying to fly.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:48 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• my daughter does the same thing. i think it is just being very excited. as long as it isn't a seizure just his arms and legs as if excited no weird eye movements or things
    setliff

Answer by setliff at 9:51 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• my cousin's son did this and their doc told her to make him stop because their brain is not fully developed yet and it's really bad for their head. What her son did was everytime they were holding him and his feet was on the ground his hand and feet would shake or he tried to make jumpy movements.
    Anonymous

• yeah,

I think it's normal because the baby have to get use to his or her motor skills or either you drunk alot of caffien
    NE-NE21

Answer by NE-NE21 at 10:38 PM on Jan. 24, 2009