I had a mc in april and know wana try again. any ideas on the quickest way to get preganant. Should i eat anything different?

I just started my first period after the mc. I bleed for about 8 weeks then stopped for three and I was told to wait for the first cycle. I didnt have a d and c because I wanted my body to clean its self out not a doctor. any help on getting pregnant quick would be great!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I've seen things on what you should eat, but not sure how long it takes for that to be a factor... The tried and true way is to have sex every-other day through the time when you ovulate. If you're not sure about when you ovulate, they have test kits at the store to help with that ;) Most women ovulate within a week to a week and a half of the end of their period.
    We're trying too, so I've spent some time checking this out lol.
    Good Luck!!
    emtmom4

Answer by emtmom4 at 11:28 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Eating has nothing to do with it! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• you should do temp charting it works .
    angeleyesm

Answer by angeleyesm at 12:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

angeleyesm

• i had a mc and it only took that first time after to get preg...After he had went inside i kept my butt elevated it is supposed to tilt your uterus and help it make its way... but i stayed that way for like 30 minutes just to make sure it took...
    chasesmom08

Answer by chasesmom08 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• i had two mc in this year and now im 5 month pregnant, just keep trying and really enjoy your partner too. you will be bless
    jackie240

Answer by jackie240 at 5:44 PM on Jul. 20, 2008