Can you post songs on this?

i've been tryng to figure out CM and was looking at the widgets for your profile. there's one for journal posts, and that's the one i've added. so can you post songs and poems and/or even short stories on your journal widget for your profile?

just wondering.

RighteousLove

Asked by RighteousLove at 10:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2012 in About CafeMom

• Nope
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2012

• i dont think so ...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2012

• ok. thanks. i'm just trying to fidget around on here, seeing what all you can and can't do. a lot of people say to refer to CM's guidelines but i just see things on here that still kind of confuse me. so i dunno. thanks again.
    RighteousLove

Comment by RighteousLove (original poster) at 1:06 PM on Apr. 15, 2012

• I have a widget on my profile page that lets me put songs on it. If you want you can go to my page and just click on it and it should take you where you need to go to get it on yours.

http://www.cafemom.com/home/christi34

christi34

Answer by christi34 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 15, 2012

• thanks (@ christi34).
    i was referring to writing, but that's neat to be able to add playlists to your profile.
    RighteousLove

Comment by RighteousLove (original poster) at 3:18 PM on Apr. 15, 2012