will it still work if you hate his parents??

right now i live with my boyfriend and his son witch is good
BUT we live with his mother and father. witch sucks!
if you ask any of my friends they know i never got in big fights with my mom cuz i respected her but with my bfs mom if you dont agree with what shes saying your stupid. end of story. and thats really how it is with her. i just cant stand her!
so now im wondering with this is how its going to be with his mom are me and him going to still work out???

brittyboop

Asked by brittyboop at 10:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• It may work out, if you MOVE OUT of his parent's home....that might ease tension in the relationship with his parents.
    MommaLucy

Answer by MommaLucy at 10:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• ahh i know how u feel! my bf's mom HATES my guts. wont even try to be friends with me. thinks so low of me. it sucks and puts sooo much stress and tension on our relationship. sometimes i wonder if itll work or not. bc if i marry him...i deal with her. UGH!!
    Anonymous

• i used to get along really well with my mother n law n then she went psycho bitch on me. we don't speak n yes it does cause problems.mine uses my husband all the time and it gets old.my husband and my agreement is that i don't interfere in their relationship and he won't expect me to talk or see her. sorry u r dealin w/ it too
    maemaesmom

Answer by maemaesmom at 10:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• why on earth would you move into your bf's parents' house? Is he an adult? Can't you two get a place of your own? Maybe his parents resent you being there living off them and want to make you miserable enough to leave. I'd be pissed as hell if my son came home and said "Look mom, I brought you another mouth to feed and person to pick up after". Respect the woman and get your own home. You have invaded her's and without benefit of even being married to her son!
    Anonymous

• You and he can work out just fine, but it won't work if you keep living under his mother's roof. Get your own place. no way would I live with my mil, I would go nuts.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:17 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• well I'll put it this way, my husband n I had to live with my in laws for a while and I FU*CKIN hate my mil and she HATES me!!! but it worked out fine, but she was always at her boyfriend's house. So she was never there. Yeah now isn't that messed up. Well the only reasons she deals with me now is because we gave her a grandson, but if she keeps "dating" this guy while still married to her husband (one of the greatest men in the world) I'm will NOT let her see him anymore!!!! So it can still work sometimes you just have to bite your touge and it's hard really hard!! Serouisly hard for me to do!! I can still work, and it's a lot of work GOOD LUCK!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• If you truly hate his parents it may not work out for you. Did you feel this way about them before you moved into thier home? I don't know how old you and your boyfriend are, but living at home with his parents is not a good idea. Too much tension. As parents I am sure they would like to see thier son out on his own. Maybe you need to move out until he is able to support himself and his son.
    lareeone

Answer by lareeone at 7:01 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• If my son was old enough to become a father, then he needs to grow up and be one without mom and dad. First , its not fair to his parents that you are living there. YOU are not their responsibility and him bringing you home is wrong. This is their home, you 2 need to get your own place. You might find out if you are on your own how hard it is and maybe thank her for letting you stay awhile.Did you ever say thank you at all for all she is doing for you? This is not your home, its your BF parents home and he brought home extra's and you are pissed because you 2 don't get along. Go back home or be nice. It does matter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:31 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• If you moved into his parent's house then you're kinda stuck playing by her rules! Is he still living with his parents to save money for his own place? Then maybe you should move out until he gets a place for you guys to live in together. I'll never understand why grown men want to move their girlfriends into their parent's house. Unless they are paying all the bills then maybe they have something to bargain with.
    Anonymous

• oh and for all you people bitching at me i pay rent to live here and i have a job and i pick up after myself! and he didnt just bring me home we all had a long talk about it. and i did say thank you to them! so you can all just stick that in your juice box and suck it!
    brittyboop

Answer by brittyboop at 8:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2009