idk how to tell him..

that my baby's father is seeing her. he thinks that i dont want him in her life anymore bc i kinda agreed to that bc thats what he wanted then realized i cant make that promise to him. idk how to tell him..i know he wont want to be with me thats why and it makes me sad. im scared bc i really love my SO a lot and i know he loves me too. idk what to do. and idk if i shuld let her bio. father see her anyway bc what if it causes problems later down the road? what if shes confused? ah im confused!! help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• omg what are you talking about
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Your DD deserves to know her father. I'm sorry that you made that kind of a promise to your SO. As long as you DD's father isn't abusive towards her then she has every right to get to know that man. Your SO will have to understand this or he isn't the man for you and your DD.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• He has a right to see her and no man should try to stop that. I can't stand men who are like that. Just tell him. If he doesn't like it tell him to either learn to deal with it or leave.
    Anonymous

• If he loved you enough he wouldn't really care..
    Anonymous

• You can't continue a lie like this to your SO. He has to know. If it bothers him so much that he doesn't want to be with you anymore, then that's that. Better find out now rather than later. If you don't want her father in the picture... I can't answer this. I don't know if he has rights, he may have legal rights.

Answer by Bmat at 10:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• well..it culd be bc i cheated on him with this guy and got pregnant :( i KNOW its really horrible and i regret how she was conceived. but its been over a year and i have showed him that i have changed and that i love HIM and only him.
    Anonymous

• You need to reassure your SO that it is strictly for the child. and no other reason. I have the same situation going, and my daughter sees her dad almost every weekend and I take her. He has even come to our house to do the yard for us. they nod at each other, and my SO knows the situation. he knows my daughter loves her dad and there is nothing I would do to stop that relationship.
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 10:31 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• and the biological father isnt on the birth certificate and there is no legal papers saying he is her father..so technically he has no legal rights. and we agreed we werent going to take each other to court.
    Anonymous

• go to my page and write me. I don't mind lending an ear we can chat.

Michelle
    hopingforanange

Answer by hopingforanange at 10:39 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• you need to stop thinking about YOURSELF, and start thinking about what is best for your daughter!!!!!
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 10:55 PM on Jan. 24, 2009