Should I need to..

initiate sex every time? I say it flat out that i'm in the mood or why arent you doing something but, unless i literally kiss him first or get on him... he doesnt do anything. I could sit infront of him naked but it wouldnt be enough until i get on him? It used to not be like this... I'm feeling pretty low about it.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• No you shouldn't' have to initiate every time. I would wait and see what happens when you don't. Give him enough time to miss it and possibly initiate himself.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:30 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• my sister just went thru this problem too and they went months with out it. she wuld do EVERYTHING u just said and he still wouldnt want sex. maybe u guys did after u initiated..but they wouldnt. i think it was a cause of a ton of stress because now they are okay. good luck! idk maybe you should talk to him about your feelings towards it
    Anonymous

• If it used to be different, he should get a physical exam to rule out medical problems. or perhaps he is too stressed, which he could also discuss with his doctor.

Answer by Bmat at 10:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• OP-he knows. ive waited over a month. he seems happy? no affair concerns. we DO have sex, but its just me who has to initiate it first.....
    Anonymous

• hmmm this is difficult bc i was trying to help out my sister about this problem too. she kept trying and talking to him about it and he eventually came around. but i still think there is some reason why he doesnt want to. im not sayin an affair or anything like that...but stress or something idk! haha hope things work out
    Anonymous

• because of health problems I am not always able to be frisky when he is. But when I am, I call him and tell him to be naked when I get home... lol. do he knows I'm feeling better. Have you asked him whats wrong? Is there something on his mind that doesn't let him catch your hints?
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Is he depressed or on anti depressants? Sometimes that can be a factor.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:56 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Maybe aggressive women are a turn on for him. maybe he wants you to work for it. I'd be doing it and loving it myself. I figure if I don't then some other women might.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• wlak in to the room wearing nothing but a whipped cream bikini and tell him your going to bed now. makesure he sees the whipped cream, if that doesn't get his engine revving, nothing will, and your better off with a B.O.B. (battery opperated boyfriend)
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 1:35 AM on Jan. 25, 2009