Does anyone know of any work from home programs that dont cost money to make money?

I need help, I need to find a way to make money from home. I have a 6 year old child and I am having a baby in Aug. I just got let go from my job 3 weeks ago and it's about to get really hard with money. If any one knows any options please let me know. Thanks

Asked by skylar08 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• Have you thought about being a medical transcriptionist? you might need some training- but I heard they make really good money and do it from their computer at home

Answer by akayday at 5:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Are you a mom and wish you could earn extra money AT~HOME? We work from home without having to sell any products, go door-to-door, purchase inventory or host parties. FREE TRAINING, FREE WEBSITE and 100% RISK~FREE! This opportunity is with a team of motivated partners who work together to run our own home~based business. Our Team partners with a 21yr old PROSPEROUS company which allows us to work at~home with our computers and telephones. Visit our website ASAP for more info that can make a difference in your household for a LIFETIME!!!

I have 3 young children and needed some extra income. I am making it happen and my family is so much healthier too!

If you are interested please contact me at

I look forward to hearing from you.

Answer by tafania at 7:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.

I have been searching for a work at home job for the past two years. This has proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I've come across have been scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.

I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!

Come visit me at www.M

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 9:24 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I'm with a great company called Pink Parties. To become a Pink Diva it doesn't cost any money!

Once you sign up you will receive……
    Free Web site
    Company Email
    Mini toy package
    Catalogs &Order Forms
    Black Bags
    30% commission on all sales and if you recruit someone to the program you will earn 5% off of them.
    Support & Access to a powerful Yahoo Group that will give you all the tools you need to succeed!

This program is fantastic if you love catalog parties! If you already have a web site, add your new site to your page and watch the cash flow in!

This program is great whether you want to add a little money to your current income or build up your own collection of goodies!

Email me at for more information.

Answer by higmommy at 2:08 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I have enjoyed being a member of the community and thought you might find it fun as well.

As a member, you can make a difference by participating in online surveys, focus groups, as well as other interactive studies.

SurveySavvy is unique from other online panels because of its patented referral program that gives you incentives for every survey your referrals complete and additional incentives for every survey their referrals complete. This represents growth to your account balance regardless of whether or not you actually complete any surveys!

To sign up, click on the following link:

If that doesn't work, copy and paste the link into your browser.

Take Care

Answer by aj_sahm at 5:28 PM on Aug. 11, 2008

Answer by ginene at 6:09 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Hey Girl! I would love to help, as I do Ameriplan from home. I do not know if that is what you are looking for? We provide daily pay and benefits from home, but it is a business. I would love to help in anyway! CLICK HERE to join my WAH Group... In there will be a list of LEGIT Jobs, Scams to watch out for, Businesses and tons of tips/advice! Let me know if I can help in anyway! Have a great day! HUGS!

~ Jennifer 

Answer by jennifermay at 3:28 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• hello my name is gretta my husband is actually an online advertiser weve been together for about 5 years now when we first met he had a normal job working alot of hours a week somwhere to over 60 hours a week. he was making good money at the job he was at enough to support our family and then he decided to look into online jobs like everyother person has tried to do. he invested alot of money into progams teaching you how to make money online but he said most of them does not teach you the key essentials as he likes to call it. most of these scams teach u the basics but not the whole story. after about a month of searching he found a private club and he was very sucessful in it he has a weblink that i would like to give you so you can learn everything he has so just go to this website and read and watch the video and i promise you, you WILL thank me for this info. the website is enjoy! : )

Answer by ggiovanni at 4:21 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Hi there i am Kathy. i am a mom too of 2 girls in their teens and i stay at home doing paid surveys for free i never have to spend any money to complete them. You can give it a try and if you don't like it you can cancel it right away no questions asked! Send me a message if you want more info.

Answer by florezitta10 at 11:19 AM on Aug. 13, 2009

• Part time data entry jobs avilable. No investment required to Join.
    Required part time data entry workers all over the world. Abouselty free
    to join. Do data entry from your home. Work 1 hr per day. Earn atleast $400 per day guaranty.
    Visit -

Answer by amalajj at 6:27 AM on Feb. 6, 2010