Why do people keep typing with the capslock on?

Have none of you heard of web etiquette, all caps is the same as screaming constantly. It is obnoxious. It does not make you stand out and most people will just ignore your responses. Other people do not do this because the know it is rude. So if you use all caps, do you also scream constantly? Do you realize you are completely obnoxious?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jul. 20, 2008 in About CafeMom

• DO YOU REALIZE HOW PATHETIC THIS IS COMPLAINING OVER SOMETHING SO SMALL. DONT YOU HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN YOUR LIFE TO WORRY ABOUT, OR IS SOMEONE TYPING IN CAPS MORE IMPORTANT? YOU CAN FIND OTHER THINGS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT, CAN'T YA? AND IF YOU FEEL SO STRONG ABOUT THIS, WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS AS ANONYMOUS? THAT ALSO GETS ON PEOPLES NERVES, DID'NT YOU KNOW THAT? PEOPLE COMPLAIN OF OTHERS USING ANONYMOUS, BUT AGAIN YOU USE IT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, THEN IGNORE IT. ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE, TRY IT SOMETIME. HAVE A GREAT DAY! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• LOL I AGREE WITH THE OTHER POSTER, IF YOU FEEL SO STRONG ABOUT THIS WHY ARE YOU ANONYMOUS? WRITING ANONYMOUS IS - AS YOU SAY "OBOXIOUS!" HAHAHA
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Wow I guess I will be obnoxious by being anonymous. So this can be the most annoying question here. I find it funny the first two disagree but cannot say it intelligently. It is okay unintelligence and no class both go hand in hand which the first 2 posts have tons of both.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I think that's a very valid question. It's harder to read in all caps, and the first two repliers were very rude.
    bluiidmommy

Answer by bluiidmommy at 5:48 PM on Jul. 20, 2008