DO YOU EVER HATE YOUR HUSBAND???????

I know that is bad but, I have to ask. Do you ever hate your husband and why?

I have been married for 9 years now. I love him and don't want to leave. He is also the father of my children. I have been with him so long I don't think I would know what to do with out him. He nags ALL the time. I really don't think he means to his dad does it too. The only thing is he doesn't realize he does. If I were to confront him he would just get mad and not change. Also no matter what it is he has to get his way or he gets mad. So I always try to give him what he wants so he won't get mad. No matter what I do though he will find something wrong with it and have something negative to say. He is just a negative person in general he doesn't like other people. That really brings me down cause, I like people. What would you do.

Do you sometimes hate your husband? If so why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• more often than not!! i blame him for ruining my concept of romance, for killing 'that loving feeling' with his inappropriate antics and for constantly "misleading" me about financial sitiuations such as "oh, yeah, i can pay the medical bills if you get day care this month..." and then NOT paying the bills and buying a damned video game!!!! ARRRGGGHHH!!! i am getting worked up..
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 10:50 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• 3 years marriage. he's better behaved than ever. but i just don't give a damn. as long as he isn't actively fighting with me, then i am content. i have severly lowered my standards for myself since i married him...
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 10:51 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Are we married to the same man???? Always pissed off at the world, never smiles, never happy, and hates everyone!
    Anonymous

• I hate my husband sometime too! Hes always negitive when we watch tv he just talkes about how gay the show is blah blah blah. he talks shit to me in public the list goes on if i made enough to live on my own id leave him like that!
    Anonymous

• tough call, but from my experience when I became a different unhappy person because of him I left. I was the only one working on the relationship. I was the only one that had changed. The only time he actually noticed was when someone else was noticing me. ( I work with 150 men) all friends . I lasted 12 years. You don't realize how stressed you become until you are away from it... good luck..
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 10:57 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• i sometimes hate my husband...he never cleans up after himself, when he has a day off he never helps out, he'll stay in bed hwile i still get up....sahm dont ever get days off. hes just lazy and misleads me on if we have money or not. Sometimes i never know whats going on.
    Anonymous

• no but sometimes I hate how he acts. He's cold and unaffectionate and very negative but that's just the way he is. I have to accept that. It's not like these guys are going to change.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I would say something. I couldn't stand being around someone that constantly told me I wasn't good enough or what I did wasn't good enough. Not worth it to me, how would he feel if you did the same thing to him? Try it for a week and when he asks you why you are acting this way, say I'm treating you with the same respect you treat me.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• try reading (and him to) the book "the five languages of love" it will help with your relationship
    and yes sometimes i hate my hubby and sometimes i want to shoot him! most times, though, i love him dearly!
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 11:24 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• OMG yes! Its crazy though because when things are great I love him to death but when we are not getting along I hate him. They say its a thin line between love and hate and I truly believe it. I find it really strange that I cant stand him one minute and then cant stand to be without him the next. I think thats just love and bad communication.
    BusyB-Mommy

Answer by BusyB-Mommy at 11:32 PM on Jan. 24, 2009