Where is the Cafemom Marketplace?

I was told that I could not post a question asking about selling stuff and that I was told by administrators to post it in the Cafemom Marketplace. I have no clue where to find that...any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Actually your question has two different answers.
    to find the marketplace, Click the arrow next to the share tab and then choose journals. Then click the explore journals tab and then marketplace.

To post a journal in the market place, make it the way you would any journal, then at the bottom of the page below the privacy setting there is a green heading that says cafemom market place. Click the little basket icon. Everyone sees it along with all the rest if the journals ( according to your settings) and if it gets enough views and yes votes it can still be a popular journal, the basket just lets everyone know before they open it that it is advertising. LMKITH
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:25 AM on Jan. 25, 2009