Baby and Work

I hate my job, I hate my job, I hate my job. My son is going to be three months Feb 2....all I want to do is be with him and my loving husband....I hate my job...I can't stop thinking about going back to school...I hate my job.....I can't go back to school till I fill out my FAFSA and that can't happen till my 2008 taxes are filed...I hate my job....anyone else go through this after their maternity leave was up? Wanting to be home all the time no matter how difficult it is with baby, wanting to be with your husband all the time? I'm going crazy. Every time I have to go to work I'm beyond miserable. Yea...btw, I hate my job.

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• What you need to do is figure out how you really feel about your job. You didn't make it clear in your answer.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Yeah, I feel that way sometimes and I actually love my job. I hope you work it out!

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 11:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Yes. I felt that way for about the first eighteen years! LOL! At the time though, I had to work... my ex did not receive any type of health insurance, so that was my responsibility. If you are truly unhappy and you need to work, then you really should look into getting a different job. A boss once told me, we spend 75% of our lives working... we should be happy with what we do.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:17 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Well....I hated my job. Got the chance to stay home for a while. After two months, the job looked damned good. I went back to work.

I think the real issue for you at the moment is the job itself. And why can't you fill out FAFSA till after taxes? Isn't the FAFSA deadline before April15?

Answer by gdiamante at 1:11 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I felt that way too, so I stayed home.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:09 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• you need to look at what you need.. do you need the money? if so how much of it do you need? Can you talk to your boss about working part time? Etc. write down what you feel you need on one half of the paper.. and on the other, what you want.. see what you can cut back on your wants, in order to still keep what you need.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:09 PM on Jan. 25, 2009