Who has something interesting to talk about?

Anything goes! lol!

pinkclover

Asked by pinkclover at 11:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• So I gave birth today...lol...that was interesting enough for me. I feel good, just posted my new bundle on my page. She's doing really well...everybody is healthy and happy
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:28 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• i took my nuvaring out a day early. Should i put it back in a day early or just put it back in when the clock i have for it goes off?
    Anonymous

• oh you take th ose out yourself? What is that anyway?
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I voted for Obama, but Im still reeling from the fact that he just HAD to reverse the federal money for abortions policy. Why now? What is the rush? I mean, maybe I don't know enough about the whole thing, but he is an idiot if he thinks that women don't use abortion as birth control as he stated in one interview I saw recently. I know women who have and do use it in that way. Like I said, I like the guy, but so far that has to be something I can't stand about him already. I think he is just changing shit to change it sometimes.
    So there is my something...who's next?
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 11:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• oopps, you said interesting, huh? Mine was kinda boring slash drama starting...my bad!
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 11:16 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Congrats kabbot!! I don't know how you have the energy for the computer, can I siphen some of your stamina momma?!
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 11:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• lol...I'm faking stamina. They took her to go do her hearing test and I know I wont be able to sleep til she gets back....lol...and then probably not again for a while after that.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• yeh u take nuva ring out urself... i was on that birth control and got pregnant lol....
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• u have a comp in ur hosp. room? thats what i need wen i give birth... lol. APRIL LADIES! soo excited yet SOOO scared... first time mom...
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I so wanted a laptop when I was in the hospital. I was dozing off all day when I was in labor but afterwards I was so bored and their tv channels suck..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jan. 25, 2009