Which would you prefer? *stemming from another question*

Obama said he would always be honest with us and he said things will worse before they got better. So would you prefer he always tells us exactly what is going on and be honest about it all, rather it be good or bad? Or would you not prefer to know all the details but just what the outcome is? Speaking for myself, I think I would rather know than not know. I would rather be able to brace myself and my family for things to come than to walk into something blindly. What do you ladies think?

Whoistheboss

Asked by Whoistheboss at 11:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't care if he wants to keep us informed. What I cannot stand, however, is the frivolous reporting of the news. It's getting old already. Putting polls out there asking people how he's doing already? Sheesh! He's not even been in office a week! Most presidents are given 100 days before people are asked. I don't care what he or his family wears, when they go to the bathroom or whatever. Let's get down to business and see what this man can or cannot do. The hype is over, time to move on to business. This whole thing is becoming a big joke thanks to the media.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:16 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I would rather know. It's easier to prepare when you know.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I would rather know as well. I feel more prepared knowing that I am looking out for my family, then placing my family in the hands of others whom I don't know.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I would rather know. I hate it when people beat around the bush and not be straight up about things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I would love to know what's really going on instead of how we hope we're gonna change some stuff. Then again, Bush said 7 years ago that what was about to begin would not be settled quickly, and would take years and years to resolve, but people tend to forget that. If Obama is straight with people, and lays it out that we are screwed and it will take 10 years or more for things to get back on track, I figure about 3 years from now people will be calling for him to be drawn and quartered too, and they'll ignore any and all reminders of what he says today.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:10 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• either way folk will still find something, anything to complain about....
    mrsgibbs

Answer by mrsgibbs at 2:08 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Ignorance isn't really bliss.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 2:58 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• The ignorance is that any one would believe one word this joke of a president would say.
    Jesusiswelcome

Answer by Jesusiswelcome at 3:41 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• TeensMom07 you took the words right out of my mouth! LOL

As for the original question, I would rather know than not know, then I can brace myself and my family for whatever is coming.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 11:02 AM on Jan. 25, 2009