Lesbian or not?

For awhile now I have been thinking about experiencing a woman. I have never done this before and would have no clue where to even start but I am a little interested. How would I know this is something I really want to try. Has anyone else ever considered being with another woman. I think the female body is amazing. Does that make me gay for thinking about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Not so much gay as bi-curious, and it's perfectly natural to think about it, if you want to try something just make sure it's with someone you trust.
    Anonymous

• yeah but how would i know if someone else was interested?
    Anonymous

• Finding out if they're interested I don't know about, I've never tried it myself, but I would think if you have any gay friends they might be able to offer much better advice.
    Anonymous

• I don't know if your gat, persay! I think a lot of women think about other women....JMO

How would you know if someone else is interested???? Hmmm...My best friend and I made out one night as a joke, but i know she would have gone farther-I just wasn't interested.
    You will know if somebody is interested just by the way they approach you, are they flirtatious? They will treat you differently than a friend would treat you!!
    Anonymous

• You'd know it if you were lesbian because you would not have an attraction to men at all. Phisically or emotionally. your just curious....
    Anonymous

• Well thats something I have never experienced. My friends would never go there and I am not interested in any of my friends. Its kind of scary and I would never make a first move. I would be so scared of being turned away or not reading the signs right and the person not being interested. But interested in what I dont know, I wouldnt want to give any "favors" I dont quite understand how men can do it. i would never do that.
    Anonymous

• that sound about right-bi curious.
    Anonymous

• I always found it to be easy with my friends that were in that sexual orientation. It is not Lesbian, unless you have chose to be monogamous with women. In the end, you will choose..either with a man or a woman
    mrsfarris

Answer by mrsfarris at 12:08 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• NO> Gay or homosexuality is being attracted to the same sex. If you want to experiment, and you do like it and you rather have a woman then you are prob gay. But, if you prefer both then you are bi.
    tsc2007

Answer by tsc2007 at 1:46 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I say bi-curious. Gay would be if you had no interest in men, and only interest in women. I prefer both, but I am monogamous, so I don't fool around on my hubby. Some people have one of each, but I just couldn't do that. Too much drama.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:58 AM on Jan. 25, 2009