What do i do now?? plz HELP!

so i am nineteen and unemployed. and my baby's daddy, my boyfriend "25" has been taking care of me forever and does so much for me and i really want to be able to do something special for him on valentines day. but like i said i have no money im broke as a joke. any ideas or know any websites about home gifts?? any thing plz plz plz help me.any ideas ladies plz help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Holidays

• Make it simple....cook him a wonderful dinner with a decadent dessert. The old saying is that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, y'know. It's the truth.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:03 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Nude..hot warm body massage...this should work
    MizzThom

Answer by MizzThom at 3:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• One year we didn't have any money and I made DH a coupon book good for things like massage, bj, a night where he chooses the movie, stuff like that, he loved it, I also made dinner and dessert and wore something sexy. DH drew me a bouquet of flowers and framed it since he couldn't afford to buy any, did the dishes for a week and gave me a pedicure, so sweet.
    Shaynamills

Answer by Shaynamills at 3:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2009