Have you ever made a Barbie Doll Cake?

If so, did you buy the Wilton Wonder Mold and use the doll pick or did you do the two 8 inch pans and glass bowl variation with a real doll? Any advice please...

jamesonjustines

Asked by jamesonjustines at 11:47 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Food & Drink

• My mom just used the bowl and doll, but that was b4 the pan. C'mon, you know you want an excuse to buy another Barbie.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 12:05 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• hmmm my friend makes them and I think she uses the real doll but I cannot be certain of that:(
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:53 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I used the Pampered Chef batter bowl to make it. Great product, and you can use it for more than just making the barbie doll cake. I use mine almost daily.
    absmama

Answer by absmama at 11:57 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I used the glass bowl. It's a Pampered Chef bowl. But I didn't use the entire cake I don't think because I didn't quite understand how it all went together, but it was a pretty cake. I've got pics if you want to see
    marihand

Answer by marihand at 9:45 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• No, I haven't made one but I have seen them. I am sure either method would work.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:34 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• My mom made me one when I was 5 and she said there is a mold that you can buy at Michael's craft store...don't know if you already knew that or not :) but there it is! LOL...good luck and HOW FUN!!
    TheDragn01

Answer by TheDragn01 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 25, 2009

• I never made one! I did Garfields, Smurfs, Bears, Bunnies & such!! I wonder how it would be? Or how to cut it & for it to go Well!! What Ever you chose! Please let me know!! I was called Barbie by many people! Plus+ once A little Girl Was Sure I was Living Real Barbie! She just Saw Santa & saw me & was in Awe!! It was the Sweetest memory! Sure Barbie is A Hostess at A Greasy spoon Greek Restaurant!! Slumming Barbie! LOL~ TMI?? Take Care! Best of Luck!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:39 AM on Jan. 28, 2009